Subject: vanBlommestein 7/9/2004: Conditional Constraints

Fred,
Through the last month or so and in this week's editors' F2F, we've had
significant discussions around state alignment, conditional constraints
and business processes. We've benefited from many people's input,
including Anders Tell. Our team could benefit a great deal from your
experience in the Netherlands related to conditional constraints
(beginsWhen, endsWhen, and pre- and post-conditions).  If you could
attend our next meeting 12 July 2004 (8 a.m. PDT), we will further
discuss more progress made in the editors' F2F regarding conditional
constraints and variables. I've attached for reference:

    * TC special meeting session minutes 18 June, 25 June 2004
    * Snippets from editors' session [1]

In addition, Anders has asked about our support for other than XPath as
a DocumentEnvelopeNotation and what constraints apply for evaluating
that support. [1]

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200407/msg00023.html on
Work Item 21 and DocumentEnvelopeNotation.
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200407/msg00014.html

Fred, if you could join we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Call in details on ebBP site: 866 882 3998, 9081038#, internationl 865
525 0769.