Subject: Re: vanBlommestein 7/9/2004: Conditional Constraints

Fred and Anders,
We really appreciate your participation today.  The team has benefited
quite a bit by inputs from Anders, and now you.  I'd encourage you to
read our notes from last week's meeting (editors' F2F) and Dale's
previous submission on complexBTA. We're seeing that we have visibility
and segmentation needs (black box for observation for sub-parties not
core to the collaboration) and participation (white box for first-class
participants). There is effectively a continuum between the two
(confirmed by the financial services industry experiences).

I'd like to see the project proposal for OCL as we further discuss this
as a potential DocumentEnvelopeNotation. Thanks again. We look forward
to continuing the collaboration.

refactoring-embedded-nested-states-moberg-051304.doc

refactoring-bpss-chor-constructs-moberg-051004.doc

ebbp-f2fnotes-editors-july2004.pdf