Subject: Proposal - BinaryCollaboration XML Tag naming

Team,

I just finished creating two multi-party models, diagrams, and XML instances.
(I'll post links to them separately).

Well - since the <MultipartyCollaboration> is deprecated already - I used
the <BinaryCollaboration> for the activity diagram details, and of
course the <ExternalRoles> to tie everything
together.  This all appears to be working.

Now - would it makes sense to change the <BinaryCollaboration>
XML tagname to

<CollaborationModel type="Binary">

and

<CollaborationModel type="Multiparty">

I think it does - but obviously this seemingly light syntax adjustment may
touch some open nerves for people - so what does everyone else think?

Thanks, DW