Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] New Tutorial for BPSS V2 PPT

>Webber: ....there are
>questions you have to answer in a presentation - and
>you cannot just sweep them off to the side.  And we
>want to encourage people to send us details we
>can include - as they develop great examples and
>resource sites, and so on.

mm1:  Then the examples have to correctly portray what is handled in the
specification. My point was you have made some assumptions that may need
revisiting. For example, signals are not a black box and are not a response.

>If this is a serious tutorial it has to answer all the
>basic FAQ that adopters and implementers need - rather
>than being a very limited introduction that falls short of
>empowering people to start using BPSS today.

mm1: We are doing that. You are one of many implementers we are querying
David including automotive, high-tech, retail, financial services, etc.
If you wish to provide a presentation for your own use that provides the
details of Visual Script and context for CAM that is great. For an ebBP
tutorial we must concentrate on BPSS (i.e. ebBP). Thanks.