Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] New Tutorial for BPSS V2 PPT

Monica,

Good - I look forward to Sally's comments as well.

I have to say though that there appears to be a gap
between what I have already been able to implement
and demonstrate, and am actively involved in projects
developing - and what you think BPSS is.

BPSS is different things to different people,
and that obviously does not mean that everyone is
right, or everyone is wrong.  People will find good
and interesting ways of working with the specification.

I'm also responding to the many postings we keep getting
to the list - saying - but there's an issue on how this works -
etc, when we already have answers to most all of these -
and therefore we need to have a ready reference where
people can go to to get those, and keep updating it with
new parts - as a living document - as we move forward.

Also - I'm trying to provide a complete presentation.