Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Buyer Agent marketplace and BPSS multiparty model

Monica,

Yes - these are just a start point - obviously I took some liberties
with Matthews original - but this stemmed from applying the
"BPSS way" - breaking things down into BTAs - and so forth -
that I felt really added clarity to the interchange flow.

There are obviously refinements and tuning that can be done.

What I wanted to show Matthew is that BPSS can model
the style of exchange his use case needs with activity
diagrams and the associated BPSS tools.

I'm sure we need to discuss with Matthew and hone the
details here to get this exact.  And of course we now have
the new variable changes to fold into this too.

Thanks, DW.