Subject: [Fwd: Re: vanBlommestein 7/9/2004: Conditional Constraints]

--
/////////////////////////////////////
/ Business Collaboration Toolsmiths /
/ website: <www.toolsmiths.se>      /
/ email: <anderst@toolsmiths.se>    /
/ phone:  +46 8 562 262 30          /
/ mobile: +46 70 546 66 03          /
/////////////////////////////////////

--- Begin Message ---
Monica, team,

Find attached FYI a document prepared by Christian Huemer, Jens Dietrich and myself on the binding of Business Process and Core Components. The document marked the start of a discussion, which is not finalised. Remarks in square brackets were added by me.

Fred

	-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
	Van: Monica J. Martin [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
	Verzonden: za 10-7-2004 2:32
	Aan: Fred Blommestein, van
	CC: ebXML BP; Anders W. Tell

	Fred,
	Through the last month or so and in this week's editors' F2F, we've had
	significant discussions around state alignment, conditional constraints
	and business processes. We've benefited from many people's input,
	including Anders Tell. Our team could benefit a great deal from your
	experience in the Netherlands related to conditional constraints
	(beginsWhen, endsWhen, and pre- and post-conditions).  If you could
	attend our next meeting 12 July 2004 (8 a.m. PDT), we will further
	discuss more progress made in the editors' F2F regarding conditional
	constraints and variables. I've attached for reference:

	    * TC special meeting session minutes 18 June, 25 June 2004
	    * Snippets from editors' session [1]

	In addition, Anders has asked about our support for other than XPath as
	a DocumentEnvelopeNotation and what constraints apply for evaluating
	that support. [1]

	[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200407/msg00023.html on
	Work Item 21 and DocumentEnvelopeNotation.
	http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200407/msg00014.html

	Fred, if you could join we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

	Call in details on ebBP site: 866 882 3998, 9081038#, internationl 865
	525 0769.

-------------
Dit e-mailbericht en enige bijlage is vertrouwelijk en
uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n). Indien u niet
de geadresseerde bent, mag u deze e-mail of enige bijlage niet
kopieren of aan derden ter inzage geven of verspreiden.
Indien u deze e-mail per vergissing heeft ontvangen
verzoeken wij u de afzender ervan onmiddellijk op de hoogte te
stellen per e-mail en de betreffende e-mail te vernietigen.

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and may
contain legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that this e-mail or any
attachment may not be copied or disclosed or distributed to
others. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message.

Statements3.doc

--- End Message ---