Subject: Schema & Namespace of business signals

 Hello all,

I am wondering what happened to the schema definition (and hence the
namespace) of the bpss business signals (receipt ack and acceptance ack)?
They are defined in the un/cefact 1.1 spec but I dont see them (yet) in the
Oasis 2.0 schemas. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place?

Problem is the uncefact 1.1 spec puts them in a www.untmg.org namespace that
does nto seem to exist anymore.  The 2.0 spec does not yet define them.  So
I am stuck for something to actually deploy...

Regards,

Steve Capell
Red Wahoo Pty Ltd
+61 410 437854