Subject: [Fwd: Re: Yano Yeisuke 10/26/2004: ebBP v2.0 Support]

This gives us some incentive to complete the XSLT transforms for v1.04
and v1.05 as JEITA has an interest. Thanks. See note from Yano-San.
--- Begin Message ---
Monica,

> mm2: Yano-san, we are planning a transform to assist with migration 1.05
> to 2.0. Maybe this will speed the process. Perhaps you could be a
> prototype for this? Thoughts?

That sounds interesting. I believe it will be useful. Such
transformation can be applied to the BPSS instances of the
ContentsBusinessXML specification [1] that uses BPSS 1.05 as well as
JEITA/ECALGA.

[1] http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/ContentsBusinessXML/doc/ConBizXML-1_0.pdf
     (its BPSS instances are written by me.)

I'd like to use that transformation to both JEITA/ECALGA and
ContentsBusinessXML. However, when to use depends on when they will
revise their specs.

Thanks,

Yano Keisuke
--- End Message ---