Subject: [ebBP] 11/8/2004: Post v2.0 - Test Scenarios and Requirements

> mm1: I have been approached by the ebXML IIC team to start to think
> about test requirements for the ebBP v2.0.  I have recommended we
> defer this until we have a working draft out for review and committee
> vote.  I'd request you start to think about ebBP in this venue. You
> can see the latest approved IIC committee draft at:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-iic
> (First one in the list - State=Approved).
>
> Thanks.

mm2: One item that could greatly assist the IIC team to start developing
test requirements (and get us thinking about them), is to have a few
complete BPSS instances available that support v2.0. If you are working
on partial fragments or complete instances that map to the current v2.0
working draft schema, could you please send them to Dale Moberg and
myself. Thanks to everyone for their hard work. Regards.