Subject: Re: ebBP 2/7/2005: Updated Combined Summary of BSI-MSI

Monica:

Please adjust the minutes to show that the BSI definition on Feb 4 is
from the official ebXML Glossary, not from me.  I do not concur with the
definition since it does not seem to align with either BPSS or TA
semantics of BSI.  I do not want my name associated with the statement.

It now becomes apparent that there are two (potentially 3 if the
glossary is not fixed) conflicting definitions of BSI within ebXML.  I
highly recommend that you guys decide on a way to fix this if you concur
that such is a problem.  I am sure the architecture guys will agree that
you all need to find a solution.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com