Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: ebBP 2/7/2005: Updated Combined Summary of BSI-MSI

>> mm2: So they have a copyright that was originally in the ebMS v2.0
>> specification? Is it then a valid copyright (I don't know but am only
>> asking) if existed in the ebMS specification under OASIS copyright?
>> Perhaps this is a question for OASIS, Duane.
>
> nickull: Monica:
> Please read my messages more carefully. MSI is not, and never has
> been, part of the eb MS specification. MSI does not appear if you
> search the 2.0, 3.0 spec. The only place MSI is used to my knowledge,
> is in collateral for a proprietary messaging software that implements
> eb MS among other things.

mm3: Here is what I found in ebMS v2.0, See Section 1.2.3 and 1.2.4
where a Messaging Service Interface is referenced and/or defined.

    Message Service Interface – an abstract service interface
    applications use to interact with the MSH to send and receive
    messages and which the MSH uses to interface with applications
    handling received messages (Delivery Module).

Is it the acronym that is the subject of concern? We can accommodate if
we understand and have references of this concern. Thanks.