Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: ebBP 2/7/2005: Updated Combined Summary of BSI-MSI

LOL - look at the top of page two - it is this the exact same
conversation we have been having.

Re: MSI - I do believe at least one vendor may have claims on this
(prior to the article you mention). I cannot verify this any further nor
will I try.  It is probably a moot point anyhow.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com