Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: ebBP 2/7/2005: Updated Combined Summary of BSI-MSI

Duane,

I'm not so sure you do follow what Sacha is driving at!

Even within a single server - if I have a BPM engine,
and ebMS, a Registry and some CPAs and CAM
templates how do I make this all run smoothly together?

If I am talking from my ebMS to a partners different ebMS,
will their backend BPM engine manage state in the same
way that mine is - given the signals and transactions we
are using?  Can he use rule templates that I have?

If I replace the ebMS with another ebMS - what configuration
is needed?

We answered a lot of these Q's in the XML2004 interop for
the six tools we configured - and created integration components
based on particularly the features in CPA.  But we did not
link in a BPM engine - and that is another whole level of detail.

Right now with BPSS V2 I think we can do some interesting
and useful things - but its going to take BPSS V3 before a
much richer environment can be specified here.

2005 is beginning with a lot of cool stuff happening!

Cheers, DW