Subject: [members] Public Review of ebXML Business Process v2.0.2 SpecificationOpened!

Note: the 15-day minor Public Review has commenced as for ebBP v2.0.2
today and runs to 18 February 2006.  We continue progressing. I should
have a community update composed to discuss for Tuesday's 7 Feb call.

Note, we will have a 7 February 2006 call for BPMN and the community
update. Thanks and special thanks to Mary McRae for her prompt OASIS
assistance. Regards.