Subject: ebBP 2/6/2006: ePV Example Posting and Questions

Pim,
Thanks to you and Gerald for sharing your ePV use case using ebBP. I'll
post the example and document on our public site on an examples section
today.  When you have updated documents that are translated, that would
be great too to update the web site. [1]

Here are a few brief questions on the example instance and document.
Original .zip from Pim and Gerald can be found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200601/msg00055.html

   1. Page 10: Only two parties could be specified. More than two
      parties can be described and involved in Multi-Party Collaboration
      and with the role bindings we provide. What else was envisioned as
      needed? Was this a visual or a process constraint (the former
      being due to the use of UML)?
   2. Page 17: In Figure 11, when the claimant objects to collection of
      the driver's license (decision), is it possible to use a
      beginsWhen here in order to trigger the other process activity?
   3. Page 18 (and others):
          * You use nameID and then name for the attributes in the XML
            instance. Could be name and nameID as specified in the
            attributeGroup name? It doesn't matter in the instance but
            is more logically in line with the schema itself.
          * The SV's IR-ID-SV1[2][3] all have the same name 'SV'. Is
            this is what is intended for the StatusVisibility name? We
            don't actually constrain this to be unique but it may be
            important for recognition by a business anlayst. Is this
            pointing to the same value?
   4. Glad to see use of ComplexBTA although I don't know if it required
      to implement the transitions you reference (i.e. it is one option
      to implement what you seek).
   5. General: Consider use of BPMN. See www.bpmn.org/. Draft
      specification is progressing now in OMG.

Thank you, both for the great work.

[1] Will be posted at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp