Subject: Re: [ubl] Groups - UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0 (cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0-draft.zip)uploaded

>green: ebXML ebBP TC c/o Monica Martin, TC Co-Chair
>
>Hi Monica,
>Please find attached the latest sets of files for the UBP 1.0 - ebBP
>files and ebCPPA files for inclusion in the ebBP supplementary
>folder. Many thanks.
>
>These are expected to be voted on about a month from now by the
>UBL TC. If they become a committee specification, as hoped, it
>might then be sensible to just point to the docs.oasis-open links
>will I trust will result.
>
>All the best
>Steve

mm1: These have been uploaded and updated the existing .zip packages on
the public ebBP site at:

    http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/17022/universal-business-process-1.0-ebBP.zip
    http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/17021/universal-business-process-1.0-ebCPPA.zip

Let's discuss on Tuesday about our ebBP endorsement of this work. Thanks.