Subject: Special Reminder on Tomorrow's Call - Acceptance of Public Commentsand Dispositions

The comments list for the 15-day public review includes all the
resolutions we have discussed, and the two proposals made this last week on:

    * BPMN descriptive text changes:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200603/msg00003.html
      (as result of 28 February 2006 meeting - TC call)
    * Description around condition guards and transitions (Section
      3.6.3):
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200603/msg00002.html
      (as result of 3 March 2006 meeting)

The FAQ has also been updated to last version on the public site.

I would ask that everyone try to attend tomorrow's call to approve the
Public Review Comments and Resolutions, so a diff document can be
created so we can review it fully.  Note, we will also discuss:

       1. (Jamie Clark) CEFACT Vancouver meeting
       2. Acceptance of UBL SBS v1.0 process definitions by Stephen
          Green and Sacha Schlegel (include also CPPA) [1]
              * http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/17022/universal-business-process-1.0-ebBP.zip
              * http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/17021/universal-business-process-1.0-ebCPPA.zip
              * Note: These have been uploaded as examples on the public
                site.

Calendar event for 7 March 2006:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/event.php?event_id=9092&day=1141729200

    **A reminder about attendance and membership requirements.**

Thanks.

[1] May be action to be considered by CPPA team as well.