Subject: ebBP 3/28/2006: Namespace and URL Update

Here is the updated summary of the discussion from 14 and 28 March 2006 meetings:

    * Summary
          o The namespace will default to the latest schemas for ebBP
            core and business signals (for Schema, SignalSchema).
          o We will ask OASIS to create an alias that allows the
            namespace to resolve to the latest schema.
          o Should an implementer desire to resolve to other than the
            latest schema, that specific schema can be directly referenced.
          o Any schema changes that occur that create an backwardly
            incompatible version, the major number will change, i.e. v3.0.
          o The actual rtifact names will be unique (for example, ebbp-2.0.3.xsd).
    * OASIS requirement: OASIS has created paths to each TC. For example: docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/
	  o Current proposal to OASIS:
                + docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/ebbp-2.0 (namespace)
                + docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/ebbp-2.0.3.xsd
                  (specific schema)

    Note: No changes were made to the file names I have used. For
    example, the file name for the .zip for the .xsd core schema is:
    ebxmlbp-v2.0.3-Schema-wd-r01-en.zip (no hyphen). File name for .xsd core schema (in .zip): ebbp-2.0.3.xsd;
    file name for .xsd signal schema: ebbp-signals-2.0.3.xsd

Dale Moberg has verified this and also asked OASIS TC Administration about the namespace question.
Thanks everyone. We'll have the documents posted as soon as we have a clear read from OASIS.