Subject: ebBP 3/28/2006: Update on OASIS-CEFACT Collaboration

As requested today, I've attached the ebXML BPSS v1.11, the core and
signal schemas, and the comment list from Karlson Hsia, UN/CEFACT.
These documents were provided to us for information only after the
teleconference with the UN/CEFACT TMG in Vancouver. Jamie Clark and Dale
Moberg were present at this meeting in Vancouver.  Sally St. Amand and I
attended the teleconference on Thursday, 16 March 2006.

These are informational documents. Thanks.

Note: The TMG has posted the closing plenary slides (see specifically
slides 3, 8) at:
http://www.untmg.org/index.php?option=com_docman&task=docclick&Itemid=137&bid=35&limitstart=0&limit=5.
This public site does have some information about their UN/CEFACT work
group and project (albeit updates are provided in the plenary slides
referenced).

cefact-bpss-v1.11-march2006.zip