Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] RE: ebBP 4/30/2007: Re: [ebxml-jc] Webinar RegistrationQuestions for ebBP

Hi Monica,
I wish you had been able to join the call, as I am concerned about requiring
so many questions in order to register. Is there any way that we can ask
these questions following the webinar? This is like the empty shopping cart
phenomenon on commercial sites, if check-out is too difficult the
transaction has an 80% chance of non-completion, just my opinion. Remember
you can ask follow-up question after the webinar.
Best!
Dee

>>That's cool. I've abbreviated the questions (as you have the rest):

   1. For what domain(s) does this apply?
   2. What mechanisms do or will you use automated collaborative business
      processes. Please check all that apply:
          * Enabling business partners or collaborative parties
          * Monitoring of business processes
          * Auditing of business process execution
          * Enforcement of business expectations
          * Providing a boundary for roles of participating business
            partners or collaborative parties