Subject: Atlas, VA, OpenUP and BPSS?

Team,

I just found this:
http://www.numbersix.com/iterations/2006/Iterations_Sept2006.pdf

Looking at their XML for service definitions I'm wondering if the Eclipse editor for BPSS might not play into the middle of this all?

The purpose of this article is to educate the reader about the latest tools and
techniques based on Architected Model-Driven Development (AMDD) that are
being used within Number Six to deliver value to our clients. Specifically, this is
a discussion of the Atlas open source project created by members of the Veteran’s
Health Administration (VHA) project team, and how that project fits within the
overall evolution of Number Six solution development capabilities.

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)