ebxml-cppa-comment message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa-comment] [ebXML] ebBP Editor & CPP/CPA

David, Claudia-Melania Chituc

WRT your mention of:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19228/ebBP-Editor-UserManualv1.0.4.pdf

I noted in Figure 10 of this document (July 14, 2006) that the namespace
URI is presented as:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxmlbp/ebbp-2.0

thus in error for what I believe should be:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/ebbp-2.0

Claudia-Melania Chituc also cites the incorrect NS URI in:

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-dev/200607/msg00001.html

  "For example, there is a reference to:
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxmlbp/ebbp-2.0 which does not work... The
   correct link is: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/ebbp-2.0/ebbp-2.0.3.xsd
   In fact, all links that appear in 'Bussiness Transaction' window are
   not working. I do not know how this affects the application."

I don't know if the incorrect NS URI is included in the "improved source
code" now uploaded to https://sourceforge.net/projects/freebxmlbp)..."

per information here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=19228&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp

- Robin Cover

PS There were oral reports that some software was unable to work with the
simple HTTP (META refresh) redirects from the NS URIs in
ebXML BPSS (ebBP) v2.0.3 Committee Specification.  These should be
replaced by URI alias mappings via Apache directives soon -- but if
anyone wants to send me details, that may help escalate the issue
in the direction of a better solution.