ebxml-cppa-comment message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa-comment] [ebXML] ebBP Editor & CPP/CPA

Claudia-Melania,

For support on the ebBP editor you should contact the development team
in Turkey directly.

Also - in email with them last week - they are working on a full release
package to replace the old Dec 2005 package at SourceForge.

I recommend you wait until that is available - hopefully later this
week.

There is a user manual presentation showing screen shots of the tool and
creating a BP instance -
 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19228/ebBP-Editor-UserManualv1.0.4.pdf

There is not yet a developer discussion list for this tool - you may
want to suggest they create one on Google lists.

This comment list here is for standards development only - not for
support of tools using the standards.

Thanks, DW