Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Negotiation Process diagram - Initial Draft

Hi,

As promised in today's conference call, I am attaching my first shot for the
negotiation process diagram for your review.  The diagram follows the UML
Activity Diagram conventions.  Hope it's intuitive enough. It only reflects
my current understanding of the process we have discussed so far. Please let
me know if I missed or mis-understood any important decisions the team has
made.  I am open for comments.

 <<NegotiationProcess.doc>>

There are still a few points not clear to me about the usage of NCPA and CPA
template. Just for the sake of drawing this diagram, I made the following
assumptions:

	1.	Usage of NCPA:

		I assume that the being-inquired party, in this case party A
comes up with the NCPA. The negotiation process can only be started if party
B accepts the NCPA.

	2.	Usage of CPA Template

		I assume that when a CPA template from party A is presented,
Party B has to use the template.  It's not clear to me if party A decides to
publish a CPA template, will it make senses for it to also publish its CPP?

Regards,
Kevin Liu
Technology Architecture Group,
SAP Labs, Palo Alto