Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] January 23 Notes on Requirements forNegotiation protocol specifications and deliverables

Dale,

Thanks for your quick minutes.

I haven't been saving minutes on the web site.  I suppose someone could put
out the links to the minutes in the archives.  Let's discuss next week.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

Dale Moberg <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com> on 01/23/2002 04:04:39 PM

To:    ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:
Subject:    [ebxml-cppa-negot] January 23 Notes on Requirements for
       Negotiation protocol specifications and deliverables

Here are my notes.

I was slightly more interrupted than usual today
so please add or correct  these notes as appropriate.

Have we been saving these notes and minutes on
the web site?

Should we?

Dale Moberg