Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Negotiation Process Diagram - Updated version

Hi all,

Attached please find the updated diagram. Changes are based on today's call.
I also include a gif version and a .jpg version for whose who are
interested.

I noticed that the Negotiation Business Process formation and registration
activities are not included in the diagram. If the team see it necessary to
include such activities, please let me know:
	- Who will come up with such BPSS instance, a standard body, party A
or Party B?
	- Which doc will references this BPSS instance, only the NCPA?

Regards,
Kevin
Technology Architecture Group,
SAP Labs, Palo Alto
650-849-5167

 <<NegotiationProcess.doc>>  <<NegotiationProcess.gif>>
<<NegotiationProcess.jpg>>

NegotiationProcess.doc

NegotiationProcess.gif

NegotiationProcess.jpg