Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] new draft specification

This time, with the attachments.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: negotiation.spec.futures.24Jan03.pdf)(See attached
file: negotiation.spec.futures.24Jan03.doc)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 01/27/2003 01:47 PM -----

                      Martin W Sachs
                                               To:       ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org
                      01/27/2003 01:46         cc:
                      PM                       From:     Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                                               Subject:  new draft specification

I have just posted the latest draft specification to our web page.  The zip
file contains the draft in both DOC and PDF form as well as all the XSD and
XML files (in text form) that are part of the specification. Change
tracking shows what has changed in the draft since the last version that
was posted to the web site.

Included in the draft specification are notes (bold-ital-caps) on all loose
ends that I know about.

Comments on this draft MUST reference the line numbers in the PDF.

I have attached below, the latest futures document as DOC and PDF files.
As above, please reference the line numbers in the PDF with any comments.

Regards,
Marty