Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Draft Spec Comments

Marty,
On the futures document:
1. Suggest we combine the different nuances associated with
renegotiation of agreed upon items.  I believe there are a few
complementary references in the document (1.8, 1.3 Reopening, for
example).  This could also affect 1.6 (ordering could be affected by
many of these things.  Suggest this section be last and address any
relationship to previous sections.
2. Section 1.12, may need to understand if this affects the ebMS
specification - my concern is that we understand the retry, retry
intervals, etc. that are associated with a conversation (and to properly
handle errors such as timeouts vs. suspension).  Brings into question
the idea of state or transaction management that occurs at different
levels.
3. On Section 2.5, need to discuss this carefully, because the process
level may be dictated by terms and conditions.  I do not believe
currently it is desired that the CPPA-Negotiation scope include that.
Combine 2.6 as a possible constraint to 2.5.

On Negotiation specification:
1. Provide clear distinction in process flow in Figure 2 and line 404,
where a CPP is mentioned, and what is out of scope and a part of the
futures document (Section 1.1).
2. Section 13.13: Support Kartha's request to clarify this section about
the transitions to different business states.

Note: Only briefly reviewed the changed items, excluding Jean's work as
I have gone through that thoroughly before.

Monica