Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] [bpwg][tmg][bpss] 3/8/2003: Formal ProposalSubmittal and Request for Information

On behalf of the individuals named below, we respectfully and formally
propose:

1.  BPSS v1.05 candidate be used to complete a BPSS 2.0 specification.
The candidate specification can be found at the web site shown in item
3.
2.  BPSS v1.05 review and completion be allowed to move forward under
the auspices of the core BPSS team and other interested participants.
3.  In support of the project charter, the BPSS v2.0 be based on
candidate v1.05 and team resolution of the formal comments already
logged and posted on the TMG/BPWG site
(http://webster.disa.org/cefact-groups - Select TMG, then Business
Process subsection).  The previous comment period has closed, in line
with the ODP.

Note: The estimated time frame to complete the comment resolution is 2
months.

In line with this formal request, we ask that the BPWG, TMG and TMG Stc
provide a specific time and date for this proposal to be considered, and
advise to the TMG and BPWG lists promptly.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
Jean-Jacques Dubray, Eigner
Tony Fletcher, individual contributor (Choreology)
Dale Moberg, Cyclone Commerce
Hima Mukkamala, Sybase
Kartha Neelakantan, Sterling Commerce
Martin Sachs, individual contributor (Cyclone Commerce)
Jon Bosak, Sun Microsystems
Monica J. Martin, Sun Microsystems