Subject: next conference call Wed. Apr. 16, 3-4 pm US Eastern time

Our next conference call will be Wed., Apr. 16 3-4 PM US Eastern Time

Call-in:
866 222 0917
 636767 Passcode
Agenda: As you may know, all of our documents that were on the old web site have been placed on the new one and I have added the minutes of the past couple of months. I also updated the contributor list to reflect recent job changes.

Repeated reminder:  anyone who expects to vote on submitting a negotiation specification to OASIS must be a member of the CPPA TC with voting status.  If you are not already a voting member of the CPPA TC, please sign up and then attend enough voting conference calls to retain voting status. Voting will take place during CPPA voting conference calls, not during negotiation calls.

Martin Sachs
standards architect
Cyclone Commerce
msachs@cyclonecommerce.com