Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Attaching word document with bpss changes

Hima,
On this:
Line 195-204 and 212-221, shouldn't we be a bit more explicit on how to
differentiate the two Success elements - one for signed and the other
not, perhaps by putting the Response Document names first (Signed vs...not).

Line 206-207, be consistent in case for Initiator and Responder (init vs
Init).

Thanks for the work, Hima.
Monica