Subject: Reminder: Next negotiation call is Wed. Nov. 19, 3-4 pm US Eastern Time.

The next negotiation call will be Wednesday Nov. 19, 3-4 pm US Easter time.

Call-in information:  see below.

Agenda: At the meeting, I plan to propose shifting the December 3 call to 4 pm US Eastern Time or to Dec. 10 at the usual time. If you have any preferences, between these two alternatives, please post to the list of bring them to the Nov. 19 call. Please do not request a different day of the week; I am sure that would create problems for other people's schedules and other conference calls.

Regards,
Marty

Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:37:58 -0500
To: ebxml-cppa-negot <ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org>
From: Martin Sachs <msachs@cyclonecommerce.com>
Subject: Fwd: Conference call schedule

I forgot to include the call-in information for the upcoming calls.  It remains as:
US: 877-204-8750
International 706-679-5113
Pass Code=4806272648
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:32:40 -0500
To: ebxml-cppa-negot <ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org>
From: Martin Sachs <msachs@cyclonecommerce.com>
Subject: Conference call schedule

At today's conference call, it was decided that the calls will be every 2 weeks for the foreseeable future.

Following is the list of calls through the end of January.  Note that we will not meet December 31.
All calls are Wednesday, 3 PM - 4 PM US Eastern time. The primary agenda item is the new draft. Regards,
Marty

Martin Sachs
standards architect
Cyclone Commerce