Subject: Re: CPA Negotiation projects

Dear Marty,
I am sorry not to have been contributed to your negotiation SC.
The 10th ebXML Asia Committee F2F meeting is scheduled to be held at Okinawa
in Japan on December 4 to 6, 2003.
About 30 people, who are engaging ebXML, from 7 Asian countries will
participate at this meeting.
I am planning to report some topics regarding ebXML CPPA specification.
My idea to report at the meeting is the following two new specifications.
(1) Standardization of URI Values for the "type" Attribute of the ebXML
PartyId Element V2.0
(2) Automated Negotiation of Collaboration- Protocol Agreements
Specification
I am thinking to go to gather some information about how many companies are
going to implement or interesting in CPPA or Negotiation specification at
the meeting.

Please let me know the newest Negotiation specification.
I have the Negotiation specification V0.10 which you have submitted on
November 3, 2003. I think this version is a little bit difficult to read.
Because this version contains some substantive changes (deleting texts and
adding texts). If you have more mature version of Negotiation specification,
please let me know.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan (ECOM)
E-mail: y-saito@ecom.jp
Tel: +81-3-3436-7542    Fax: +81-3-3436-7570