Subject: Which binary collaboration to start with?

Hi

Looking at the Negotiation Business Process XML file I cannot figure out
with which "BinaryCollaboration" to start with.

Of course, we have to start with the "CPA Negotiation BC" binary
collaboration but that is not explicitly in the XML file.

Had a quick look at the BPSS XML Schema 1.01 but cant find any
indications (was thinking the ProcessSpecification element would reveal
something but no).

Am I missing something?

Kind regards.

Sacha
Sacha                                   Schlegel
4 Warwick Str, 6102 St. James, Perth,  Australia
sacha@schlegel.li                www.schlegel.li
public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg