Subject: NBPSS v0.10 XML instance document

Hi everyone

I am currently (re)implementing my bpss execution engine. As sample I
take the NBPSS XML v0.10 instance document, as my engine basically just
has to execute that BPSS. Luckily, there is no fork and join or decision
etc (I really have to read up on BPSS > v1.01).

The CollaborationActivity element in the first BinaryCollaboration made
me think, especially the role attributes and the preCondition.

Do we have the same problem when:

* We leave the roles as the other BusinessTransactionActivity in this
BinaryCollaboration with "CPA Negotiation Intitiator" and "CPA
Negotiation Responder".
* We change from a PreCondition to a PostCondition
* Post condition looks like:

if ( role == 'CPA Negotiation Intitator' ) then
  role = 'CPA Negotiation Counter Offer Responder'
else
  role = 'CPA Negotiation Counter Offer Initiator'
end

* Problem how to properly reference role as that is up in the NCPA.!

Actually I think this is just shifting the problem around.

Do you have any ideas how you proceed here?

Kind regards.

Sacha

Sacha                                   Schlegel
4 Warwick Str, 6102 St. James, Perth,  Australia
sacha@schlegel.li                www.schlegel.li
public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg