Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] NBPSS v0.10 XML instance document

Sacha Schlegel wrote:

>Hi everyone
>
>I am currently (re)implementing my bpss execution engine. As sample I
>take the NBPSS XML v0.10 instance document, as my engine basically just
>has to execute that BPSS. Luckily, there is no fork and join or decision
>etc (I really have to read up on BPSS > v1.01).
>
>The CollaborationActivity element in the first BinaryCollaboration made
>me think, especially the role attributes and the preCondition.
>
>Do we have the same problem when:
>
>* We leave the roles as the other BusinessTransactionActivity in this
>BinaryCollaboration with "CPA Negotiation Intitiator" and "CPA
>Negotiation Responder".
>* We change from a PreCondition to a PostCondition
>* Post condition looks like:
>
>if ( role == 'CPA Negotiation Intitator' ) then
>  role = 'CPA Negotiation Counter Offer Responder'
>else
>  role = 'CPA Negotiation Counter Offer Initiator'
>end
>
>* Problem how to properly reference role as that is up in the NCPA.!

mm1: Sacha, we hope to address role reversal in the next version of
BPSS. If we can bring suggestions given this discussion, it may be
beneficial to us all.  With the last issue you raised re: NCPA (Although
there when the role and process specification are bound, you can
differentiate, I understand your concern about the roles).