Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Which binary collaboration to start with?

>>mm1:  2. What is the first binary collaboration when a compound binary
>>      collaboration applies, other than the order they are represented
>>      in the XML schema? If this properly represents your concern or
>>      question, we can  then start to discuss with ebBP team.
>>

>SS1: Yes this is the question I have. The MultiPartyCollaboration from
>Appendix A of the BPSS 1.1 does not indicate which BinaryCollaboration
>is the opening BinaryCollaboration, or it is not obvious to me.
>
>If the order of the invocation of the BinaryCollaboration is of
>importance (what I think is) it seems to be neccessary that the Schema
>defines that; Like the Start element in the BinaryCollaboration does.

mm1: Then, this is the work item. Sacha, can you please look at the Work
Item process and send to the list the Work Item indicating the specific
criteria? I am trying to get folks to use the process rather than me
taking multiple emails and trying to extrapolate the information for
submission (delegation of work load, you know).

See: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/documents.php
(under 'Processes').

Thanks.