Subject: OASIS request for 3 implementations

Hi everyone

At the New Orleans meeting there was a question whether the
implementation of a specification of a individual member is a valid
implementation.

Im my opinion, this is a non issues, as the source code my the
implementation is GPL, which means any company can take the code and
sell it as a product (with providing the source code along the product
of course). This means any member company can take the code and have a
negotiation specification implementation.

Whether the implementation is good enough to be called a specification
implementation is another question. Quiet a bit is necessary to claim
that.

Kind regards

Sacha

Sacha                                   Schlegel
public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg