Subject: Announcement of work involvment with ebXML software company.

Hi ebXML CPPA team
Hi ebXML CPA negotiation team

News:

I want to let you know, that I got a contract with Cyclone Commerce. The
work will be related with Cyclone's ebXML product(s), of course :)

Background:

As you might know I was looking at the ebXML CPA formation process in a
masters by research in Computer Science thesis at Curtin University. The
CPA formation process was divided into the CPA composition process and
the CPA negotiation process.

It looks like the work will involve some ebXML CPPA work, so I am
looking forward to keep working in this TC and the CPA negotiation
subcommittee.

Kind regards.

Sacha Schlegel

Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil