Subject: [ebxml-cppa] negotiation listserver

A separate listserver has been created for discussions within the
negotiation subteam.  Anyone else, feel free to join this list.

Done. I have created ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org

Subscriptions are apoproved by OASIS staff (any OASIS member is
allowed). Marty is informed of any subscriptions and unsubscriptions.
The list is archived.

You can tell people to start subscribing.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206