Subject: BusinessTransaction Pattern may be a useful help for theActionContext

Hi Group

Without having looked closely at the Message Exchange Patterns in the
upcoming ebMS 3.0 I see that the business transaction pattern in the
action context could provide some help to determine whether there is an
expected business document in a response activity or if there is no
expected business document in the response activity.

To have that information in the action context would allow a tool to not
require to retrieve the ebXML Business Process to determine whether
there is a response business document.

Sorry I have not studied the mail archive on this :(

Regards

Sacha