Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Re: [ebxml-iic] Simple tradingpartner configuration for ebMS

Marty,

I would hope that we could create a SME friendly CPA that
is applicable to a wide section of companies.

Forinstance - service companies - accounting -
and then drill-down into some of the verticals, like
food service, auto repair, transportation, insurance,
healthcare, and so on.

In many ways this looks like the true measure of us
actually succeeding - when we clearly show how the
CPA technology applies to real world scenarios.

Once we have some sets like this we can classify them
using UNSPSC or similar.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Martin W Sachs

David,

(PLease post to ebXML-iic.)

Actually, the original question concerned a minimal CPA subset that would
be good for a particular customer set and lots of others. It wasn't just
for a small sample to study.  The main issue here is what we mean by "lots
of others" and whether it makes sense to publish a single stripped down CPA
or is that really something that has to be industry-specific.

Regards,
Marty
<