Subject: [ebxml-iic] Open Source Project for Test Framework

On the last IIC conference call, we discussed the possibility of
unifying any potential or ongoing efforts to implement the IIC framework
under a single open source organization.

Depending on interest, I would like to organize a development effort
using Sourceforge as the collaboration vehicle, with the project
promoted as a component of freebxml.org.  Ideally, the senior
architects/developers among us would organize the project, come up with
an implementation plan, and start the work.  Once organized and
designed, we should be able to include less experienced developers into
the project, such as junior programmers and interns from interested
companies.  The direction of the project would be determined on an
ongoing basis by a steering commitee made up of the initial organizers.

If you are interested in getting involved, even if you cannot promise
developer resources, please respond to me privately and I will
facilitate a discussion via a special conference calls for the
interested parties.

Best Regards,

Matt