Subject: Administrative update

Title: Administrative update

Administrative update:

1. Charter: Karl pointed out that our charter needed some update to better match
the Test Framework deliverable and the Deployment Template deliverable  as well:
(we'd have to vote on these next meeting)

I propose to update the first list of "purpose" items items in our charter:

Previous list:

New proposed list:

- To produce comformance plans and test suites.
- To produce base line interoperability test suites.
- To produce implementation and deployment guidelines, including deployment templates for guiding user communities in defining the usage and deployment profiles on the basis of which they agree to interoperate.

- To provide guidelines and direction for third-party creation of conformance laboratories, including design and guidelines for a test suite scripting and testbed architecture that supports ebXML test suites.

Also, reword:
"The initial deliverable of the IIC TC is a conformance plan that, at a minimum, deals with the Messaging aspect of ebXML.

The participants aim to produce a first draft of this specification by approximately three months from the first meeting of the TC.

The ultimate deliverable of the TC is to be a coordinated set of implementation guidelines and interoperability tests."
Into:
"The initial deliverable of the IIC TC is a conformance and interoperability test suite that, at a minimum, deals with the Messaging aspect of ebXML. The participants aim to produce a first draft of this specification by approximately three months from the first meeting of the TC.

The ultimate deliverable of the TC is to be a coordinated set of conformance and interoperability test suites for other ebXML specifications,

as well as template material for helping users define implementation and deployment guidelines."

2. Confirming liaison assignments: (let me know if you are still OK with this)

- messaging TC (myself)
- ebBP TC: Monica Martin
- Reg Rep TC: Michael Kass
- CPP/A TC: Jeff Turpin (not very active)
- NIST: Michael Kass
- ETSI: I serve as liaison here. Philippe Cousin is the ETSI counterpart.
- ebXML Asia committee (I am the liaison here). Shimamura Masayoshi is the ebXML Asia counterpart.