Subject: Re: [ebxml-iic] Groups - conference call added

Jacques, technically, we need one more affirmative vote to approve the
CD.  (The Kavi results show just 50%, but the individual ballots are
not visible to me, so I don't know who to blame for not voting. ;)  As
long as at least 3 of us show up, we can re-take the vote at this
meeting.

Is the time change intentional (2pm instead of 11am)?  If so, that's
good, because it will then occur just after the WS-Addressing WG F2F
is finished for the day.

--Pete

Thus spoke Jacques Durand (jdurand@us.fujitsu.com) on Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 06:55:45PM -0000:

--