Subject: RE: [ebxml-iic] Groups - conference call added

Title: RE: [ebxml-iic] Groups - conference call added

Ah, yes - I am ashamed to say that I forgot to vote in time in Kavi  ! :-(
But Mike Kass also approved but by email (he could not check-in his vote in kavi).

Since the use of Kavi is only a convenience for e-voting (not required by the TC process) I should then announce the result officially outside Kavi:

- 3 vote yes
- 1 (chair) did not vote.

So the doc was approved for TC
If you think there is any reason to challenge this, we can retake the vote at meeting indeed.

The 2pm time was intentional, though with no particular reason...

From: Pete Wenzel [mailto:pete@seebeyond.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 3:44 PM
To: Jacques Durand
Cc: ebxml-iic@lists.oasis-open.org

Jacques, technically, we need one more affirmative vote to approve the
CD.  (The Kavi results show just 50%, but the individual ballots are
not visible to me, so I don't know who to blame for not voting. ;)  As
long as at least 3 of us show up, we can re-take the vote at this
meeting.

Is the time change intentional (2pm instead of 11am)?  If so, that's
good, because it will then occur just after the WS-Addressing WG F2F
is finished for the day.

--Pete

Thus spoke Jacques Durand (jdurand@us.fujitsu.com) on Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 06:55:45PM -0000:

--