Subject: Fwd: [isotc154:296li] ebCCTS (core components) now ISO TS15000-5 ! [NOT yet publicly announced]

[not for outside distribution]

     OK, it's official.  Congratulations.  OASIS is not announcing this
one;    ISO and CEFACT are.  Carol and I have talked about about how to
sync up with Jean Kubler & ISO, our quote for their official announcement,
etc.; she will make sure we pick it up on our channels when UN/ECE and ISO
issue it.  JBC

>Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:47:52 +0100
>From: Francois Vuilleumier <fvuille@attglobal.net>
>Subject: [isotc154:296li] ebCCTS (core components) now ISO TS15000-5 !
>
>++ ebCCTS (core components) are now an ISO Technical Specification:
>results of the ballot, see file 154n466a1 attached
>++ more on ebCCTS, now ISO TS15000 part 5, goto (ID + password, see below):
>http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=3233203&objAction=browse&sort=name
>++ more on the 4 previous ebXML parts, also ISO TS15000 parts 1 to 4, goto
>http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=3233082&objAction=browse&sort=name
>++ or goto ISO/TC154 web, folders [F] 1. and [F] 2.
>++ a press release should soon be issued by the UN/CEFACT Secretariat in
>Geneva
>===
>open trade data interchange is our aim
>François Vuilleumier, ISO/TC154 chair + ISO7372MA secretary
>http://www.iso.org/tc154 => [top right] click to login
>=> user: tc154 + password: opendi
>===

154n466a1 ebXML votes TS15000-5.pdf