Subject: not seeking a second term...

Title: not seeking a second term...

All:

I believe I'll have more difficulties over the coming months taking care
of JC chairing, given some new tasks that I'll work on (to reassure you, mostly ebXML related!)

I would like to ask for volunteers to take over the cosy and warm seat of JC chair, sometime in near future.

Thanks to Kathryn for taking minutes of previous meeting.

We should have a conf call next Wednesday - I'll be at XML 2004 in case some of you are, yet I can arrange for this.

Regards,

Jacques