Subject: [ebxml-msg] Errata Format and Style etc

Hi all,

 Attached is a draft of the Errata format
 that Ian has graciously furnished and I
 have filled in some sections for ebXML Messaging.

 I am looking for any comments on style, format...
 I will continue to update the items from the various
 interops, ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org the
 requirements and other sources, and send out
 an update next week.

 thanks !
 mike dillon
 mike@drummondgroup.com